Monday, June 16, 2008

I can finally BLOG :0)

So my good friend Kristy came over and spent a good amount of time teaching me how to work this blog. So thanks to her you all can get a little update on my life :0)

I'm apparently a little technology challenged.I started one of these things because i think it's kind of cool to read what everyone is doing in their lives and their prospectives on life's many subjects. Anywho...

So a little bit about what's been going on these past few months. I've gone on a couple of camping trips all very fun adventures and just been working. Back in April I chopped my hair of 12 inches and donated to the lock of love. I love the new hair cut it's way hOt! i do sometimes miss the long hair though. i was in definate need for some type of change so this is what I ended up changing. what do you think do you like the new cut?
BEFORE
AFTER
My oldest sister just got married in may and my sister 4 years younger than me is about ready to have a baby (in August) this will be the first grandbaby on both sides shall we say SPOILED ya! not to metion this baby is going to have 7 Aunts and only 2 uncles(by marriage) crazy huh.

6 comments:

klt9976 said...

what happened the post we did last night?!?!?!

j said...

GRANDMA!!!!??? You have a blog! How come I had to read about it on facebook!?

Travis Erwin said...

Welcome to the blogworld. Hopped over from jenkneebee

Mandy said...

Cute blog! So how do you like nursing? I did the nursing program here but decided I really didn't want to be a nurse right before I graduated. But I don't think they have a very good program up here. I didn't feel prepared at all.

Moina said...

I forgot that your hair was that long before Lynz. Yeah! I agree with Krsity, I wanted to see the post you had in here that night.

Mandy said...

Yeah it wasn't really what I expected plus when I graduated I really felt like I knew nothing. I just didn't feel like I'd learned very much in the nursing program here. And I really wanted to do peds but you're right around here there's not too much of that. It seems like all of my patients were either hip or knee surgery patients and I was like, "This is not what I signed up for!" I actually probably should have done medical assisting. That's more of what I wanted to do.