Friday, August 15, 2008

BABY oh BABY!!!!





Kayla's baby is as you can see DUE in 2 days. i want him to come NOW!!! she's been doing everything she can to pop that little angel out but nothing seems to be working. He's just being a stubborn old fart! Anyone have any suggestions that i can pass along?


Kayla has predicted that he will come the day i leave for California to visit Sharon. That would make him 4 days late. I guess knowing how my mom's pregnancys were that's probably reasonable. I was the only one who came early out of all my sisters i came 2 weeks early, and not to mention the easiest labor! yeah for ME!! Kayla kind of through my mom way off because the epidural didn't end up working so she had kayla all NATUR-AL! maybe this is just payback Kayla ;0)
Well i hope he comes soon because if not i won't be able to see him dang it for 2 weeks depending on when he comes.

No comments: