Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lyndsi is Finally BRACE FREE!!! ya!

So I have decided i'm not motivated enough to do a triathlon. I haven't been to the gym since December that's kind of sad. this doesn't mean i don't exercise though. i get plenty i assure you. I have been hitting the slope pretty hard snowboarding because it's been such a great season. wish i would have bought a season pass. dang it!

I also country dance almost every week. It all depends on how many times i snowboard though, because both of those hobbies do cost money. One alot more than the other.

I recently got my braces off and i have been told that I have movie star smile. I guess the $$$$ was worth it. My roommate and best friend did tell me that I talk differently now though. i don't know how that is but apparently i announciate things differently. speaking of that I danced with a good friend recently and he noticed my braces were off and I told him about my roommate and friend thinking i talked differently...he said he didn't really notice but a few seconds after that he said..you know your pitch has changed a bit. I had to sadly inform him that it was because i've been sick. But i found that to be very hillarious!! How does one's pitch change from brace removal. i thought that was all in the vocal cords. it gave me a good laugh!! I'll post a before, during, and after photo so you can tell my beautiful smile's progression. tell me what you think of the new movie star smile :)
Before
During After


2 comments:

Coretta from Confetti said...

oohhh congrats. Getting braces off is crazy. I remember thinking that it felt so SLIMY! eheheh I guess after having metal in your mouth natural teeth are slimy. :)Looking fab! ...and hey not everyone needs to do a triathalon... I sure as heck don't. :) Hey could you email me some sort of mail or email address for the nurse Jeremy that worked with Olea during her time at Primary Children's? atteroc at yahoo dot com

Orange Juice said...

looking good lynds!! You smile is beautiful!! I am glad that you look so beautiful with your braces off. I had people tell me that I looked better with them on...strange, I know. love ya